How to Increase Personal Safety When Parking the Car
Unfortunately, many people and women in particular have been attacked on their way to or from their parked car. Mrs. Stun Gun has 8 suggestions that will improve your personal protection when parking your car.
· When parking in any type of parking lot, try to park close to entrances and walkways.
· When leaving car make sure that you have your stun gun in your hand and it's turned on.
· Try to park your car in a well lit and busy area.
· Be cautious of your surroundings when parking underground or in an enclosed lot. Again, power on and hold your stun gun until you have reached a more secure area.
· Remember the level and section where you parked. You don't want to be walking around lost in a dim parking lot.
· When leaving your keys with a parking lot attendant, only leave the ignition key. Never leave your house keys! The same holds true when you get your car fixed.
· Walk in the center aisles of the parking lot. Never walk between parked cars. Your field of view is limited and attackers may be waiting.
· Ask the parking attendant if the lot will be attended and well lit when you return. Don't park in lots that don't meet this standard.
Keep these suggestions in mind the next time you are looking for somewhere to park. By following as many as you can, you will increase you level of personal safety. If you don't have a stun gun but are interested in learning more, mrsstungun.com has several powerful models with a woman's needs in mind.