6 Tips for Burglar Proofing Your Behavior
You can have all the self defense weapons you want, but all thestun guns, TASER® products and pepper spray won't protect you if you don't practice good behavior for personal protection. Mrs. Stun Gun has six tips to help you become burglar proof.
1. Vary your daily routine. You don't know if a bad guy is watching you. Keep him guessing by not falling into a habit.
2. Keep your windows covered. Don't let thieves see your valuable. It's easy temptation.
3. Don't keep expensive valuable near a window. It makes it easy for thieves to do a smash and grab.
4. Never let a stranger into your home for any reason. Someone asking to use the phone can be doing reconnaissance for a future break in, or just looking to attack you.
5. Don't flash your cash or brag about your belongings in public. You never know who may be listening or looking at you. It's easy for a burglar to follow you home and come back another time if he thinks your worth his while.
6. When you receive a wrong number don't give out any information. Someone may be phishing to commit identity theft or to gain any other information that could lead to an attack.
By incorporating these tips into your life, not only will you start to burglar proof your home, you will have increased you level of personal safety. For more articles on personal safety and personal protection, see the blog at Mrs. Stun Gun.